Please view Student Handbook
School Dress Code
Alternate Dress Guidelines
Only jeans allowed
There are to be NO:
1. Pajama pants, sweatpants, dresses, shorts, etc.
2. Clothing that contains obscene language, alcohol, tobacco, or drugs.
3. Flip flops, slippers, or house shoes
4.Rips or holes in jeans
5. Sleeveless shirts or tops
6. Anything else deemed inappropriate by the JPJH administration
ASBESTOS MANAGEMENT PLAN AVAILABILITY
Morning detentions begin at 6:40 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Students are to be dropped off in the carpool area and enter the school building by the cafeteria. Students will be released in time to eat breakfast.
After school clinics begin at 2:15 and end at 5:00 on Thursday afternoons. Students are to be picked up in the car pool area at 5:00 pm.
More information can be found in the Student hand book above.